Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year, New Me

So it's already almost 3 weeks into the New Year and I've already broken my resolution. DON'T JUDGE! haha. I went to the Museum of Science and Industry yesterday with some friends. While riding the bus, we discussed blogging. I almost forgot I had this thing.
One of my friends told me about a blog that she's been writing and in reading it last night, I was struck with motivation. She recently joined Weight Watchers and asked to be held accountable. It got me thinking about my own situation. This isn't the first time I've been overweight, but I'm hoping it's my last. When I was 21 I dropped 50 pounds. That was with the help of my parents and medical professionals. Armed with the information I learned back in the day and with some hard work, I'm hoping to get back to where I was before. Don't worry, I'm still looking into finding some medical professionals to get on my side but I'm starting my diet and workout plan TODAY.
So far I'm right on track with my fat and calorie allowance for the day and have walked 3 miles. Funny thing about counting fat and calories..... if you don't eat McDonald's breakfast, you can eat practically all day. haha.
Hopefully this does the trick and restores me to my former glory. I'll keep you updated and maybe I'll post a little more on this thing than I previously did..

No comments:

Post a Comment